Thursday, August 12, 2010

Electric Toothbrush Replacement Brushes

Guns N 'Roses - Use Your Illusion I





Info



Use Your Illusion I is the first disc titled double album from Guns N 'Roses.

Use Your Illusion discs represent a turning point in sound of Guns N 'Roses. Although not abandoning their hard rock tendencies of their first album Appetite for Destruction, Use Your Illusion I demonstrated, for the first time elements of blues, classical and country music. For example, the lead singer Axl Rose plays the piano on several songs from both albums.


addition, the Use Your Illusion Tour was a theatrical spectacle of hard rock. This is evidenced in the videos produced, Use Your Illusion I contains 2 of 3 songs, "November Rain" and "Do not Cry", these videos are generally classified by fans as a trilogy (the third song "Estranged" is Use Your Illusion II). They were songs like "November Rain" which took the group's popularity among people who did not listen to hard rock or heavy metal.
There is great difference between the records Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II. The covers are the same, only the colors change. The first album has a loud and heavy, the second album has a soft, sad sound.


1. "Right Next Door to Hell" - 3:00


2. "Dust N 'Bones" - 4:56
3. "Live And Let Die" - 2:59


4. "Do not Cry" - 4:40
5. "Perfect Crime" - 2:23

6. "You Is not The First" - 2:35


7. "Bad Obsession" - 5:28
8. "Back Off Bitch" - 5:03


9. "Double Talkin' Jive" - 3:23



10. "November Rain" - 8:56



11. "The Garden" - 5:22



12. "Garden Of Eden " - 2:41

13. "Don't Damn Me" - 5:18

14. "Bad Apples" - 4:28

15. "Dead Horse" - 4:17

16. "Coma" - 10:16



http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G5UC6C1Y


contraseña


www.descargas-mas.tk





0 comments:

Post a Comment