Wednesday, July 1, 2009

How To Make Your Morrowind English

AXEL

The successful Argentine crooner proposed at the new "My whole universe" expanding its fifth plate "Universe" that will face the remainder of 2009 with an ambitious national tour in which he announced, "I want to do a stadium Football in Buenos Aires. "In telephone conversation with Télam from the Mexican city of Guadalajara where on Saturday took part in" live Jalisco "promoted by Alejandro Fernández and that was the only Argentine in a grid made up of Gloria Estefan, Enrique Iglesias , Paulina Rubio, David Bisbal, Luis Fonsi and Belanova, said he plans to offer 50 shows in Argentina. "Between September and November I offer recitals fifty cities of Argentina and also going to act in Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay and Colombia ", announced the músico.Axel said" for me the stage is like my living room "and said that "I like playing live I can go alone with the piano, guitar and harmonica, or do something acoustic or go with the whole band." My public and boasted "I know that not just large cities but I also go to the villages. Cordova only played like 50 different people. "Convinced of this practice, the mentor of the albums" Conquer "," My way of loving "," Love "and" Today ", confessed that" I dream of a day be able to get on a bus and do 150 concerts covering end to end across the country. "Riding the success that comes with Axel, the cd" universe "attached to it" How to say I love you "(strip" Legacy of Love "by Telefé)," Echoes of Silence "," Solitude "and two versions of" Celebrate Life "(a duet with Bustamante and Makano) to form a new material called" My whole universe " . 'I'm happy because I could add songs that were not currently entered in the register for reasons of space or aesthetic, "celebró.Al review each of the developments, said" Solitude "because" is a jazzy song and deep allowed me to record with Lito Vitale on piano, bass and Guillermo Vadalá in Verdinelli Sergio on drums. The singer recalled that the song "I wrote it in a time of great loneliness, not only the artist but the person who wrote it from the piano and where I dump what I'm learning a year ago to study jazz. With equal enthusiasm, he said that the publication of "Echoes of Silence" gives me the opportunity to showcase what I wrote with my father. "On the agenda are two imminent Axel local concerts: July 4, an acoustic concert in Rio Grande and 12 with the whole band in the Fiesta Nacional del Pomelo in Formosa. "Then I go to Spain to make a series of intimate shows because there I'm just taking my first steps, "he told the young man. In front of her full band, between 6 and August 15 will also have presentations from Costa Rica, Panama, Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico.Por last and consulted about death of pop icon Michael Jackson, said "I was never a fan of Jackson, but a creator as he always is an inspiration for any artist."

0 comments:

Post a Comment