arming is dated Carrio says Dr
The leader of the Civic Coalition, Elisa Carrio, set a date to armed opposition will seek to beat the kirchnerismo in elections while today sent a message to the domestic sectors that question their election approaches and conditions that drives great deal: "In late February, almost all discussions are concluded and the opposition front consolidated. "
" All is well, before I questioned did not speak, I now question because I speak the truth is already armed the opposition front ahead of the 2009 elections, "said Lilith, who will meet this afternoon Stolbizer Margarita, his partner in the province of Buenos Aires, the owner of radicalism, Gerardo Morales, and the head of the UCR Buenos Aires, Daniel Salvador.
The Civic Coalition leader also defended his approach to the former minister of the Alliance Ricardo Lopez Murphy. "A question I sometimes I dialogue with López Murphy and I tell them: 'You can agree or disagree and I have many times I thought he absolutely different, but nobody can deny that he is an honest person. "
Carrio, more open to alliances than in other elections, said he is prepared to take" a political coffee "with Vice President Julio Cobos, but only once they finish their role as vice president.
For the former national deputy, "the opposition is now united, and in regard to electoral convergence is promoting, predicted that" in late February are almost all The talks ended and the consolidated opposition front. "(Profile)
0 comments:
Post a Comment